Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Here's my introduction...


I have been told many times by many people that I should write a book about my life. If there is one word to describe my life it's "CRAZY". Plain and simple. Since I don't have the time or patience to write a book, I decided to do this blog. So, welcome to the days in the life of Ash Nichole winn. AKA Tiny, Smalls, ash hole, smash, or whatever you may know me as or like to call me. I am open and don't really hold back. I can't hide my emotions, they are constantly written all over my face.

Oh, and btw I am a lesbian if you don't already know that. Hence the reason for "Lezbi-honest". I remember what it was like before I came out. I was so curious and scared! If I saw lesbians, I was so intrigued by them. Now that I am out and had my rounds, been in the "scene" I know that Lesbians (at least SLC lesbians) have just as many or more problems than most straight couples. I know many people don't support my life style, although I have had an overall great experience since I have come out. I know that most people already have the views and opinions, but I think everyone always has more to learn in life. You may learn something that will change you and open your mind and your life.

I have great people in my life, a great job and a great life. My life isn't as crazy as it used to be. But I have many experiences that most people have never experienced and probably never will. I am going to write a weekly story about my past and my life. Some may be funny, sad, emotional or may make you wonder how I am still alive and somewhat normal haha.

Oh and the cake, I love it. Because I love cake. Not only is it cake, but its a gay rainbow. Someone bake this for me for my birthday.

2 comments:

  1. ash, i'm so excited you'll be blogging. yay:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogging is such an amazing experience! Don't ever stop, it's healthy for your soul!

    ReplyDelete