Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Who knew...


3-4 years ago I didn't know anyone that I know now. Every person that means anything to me now I have only known for a few years but it has felt like I have known them forever. I only keep people in my life that are worth keeping around.


Brittany. My first girl love and my only girl love. I will always have a connection with her that I will never find with anyone. We have more in common than I have ever had with anyone. There is just something about her, about us that will never go away. We have been through the good, the REALLY good, the bad and the realllly bad. we have been through it all. The past few years have been a roller coaster, but she means the world to me and I think if we have made it through what we have already, we can make it through almost anything. If you have seen the two of us together, you know that the love between us is hard to find.

We are far from perfect and we all have made mistakes. Some people have made it really hard for us over the years, some judge, some don't support us and others are there for us regardless. But ultimately, the people that have supported us are the only people I need in my life.



Dunja. She has been my back bone at times. She knocks sense into me and isn't afraid to tell my I am a fucking idiot when I am making decisions that probably aren't in my best interest. And for that, I love her. She says it like it is but has always supported me regardless. She is my "straight date" a few times a week. Only knowing her for a few years I know that I can trust her no matter what. She has such a good heart and is one of the most open minded people I know. When I first told her I was gay I was so scared of what she would say, but if anything she was offended I didn't tell her sooner and she is so happy to have a gay friend!!!

So, she's alright... I guess. Oh, not to mention she delivers Starbucks to me a couple times a week.

I have so many friends that mean so much to me. Tiffany, Chelsea, Pimpin, Dreem, Jill, and so many more of you. Each of you have taught me so much, been there for me through everything and I could write pages and pages about each of you! And I will get around to it in the mix of posting things about my crazy past, rants and raves, pet peeves, my favorites, etc etc. I love you all and you each have had an impact on my life in a positive way. <3

4 comments:

  1. Um I don't see my name anywhere in this... Bah ha ha :) just playing! Enjoying the read Ash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I love you B!!! You've always been a great advice giver and you have helped me a lot in the short time I have known you! Don't worry, I have many positive things that will be said about you <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, Ash. It's so cute. I'm excited to start reading your stories... even though I feel like I know a lot of them. They still crack me up every single time... I can't belive how NORMAL you are for how much you've been through.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you too Dunja, you rock

    ReplyDelete